Participate at the 2018 edition of the initiative of the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities.
Do you want to gain international experience, join a group of young activists and participate in the development of public policies at local and / or regional level?
As part of its “Rejuvenating Policy” initiative, the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities of the Council of Europe is giving young people in each Member State the opportunity to:
- actively participate, as a youth delegate, in his 34th (27-29 March 2018) and 35th (6-8 November 2018) sessions
- develop your own local project (under the aegis of the Congress).
Who can participate?
Youth delegates should meet the following criteria:
- be open, willing and motivated to develop and strengthen dialogue between young people and local / regional elected representatives;
- be between 18 and 30 years old
- reside in a Council of Europe member state for at least five years and live in the country they will represent for the duration of their participation;
- be active in the field of youth work at local and regional level;
- be available to participate in the entire activity, including the preparation of local projects;
- wish to participate actively in the development of policies at local and / or regional level;
- be able to return the information obtained during the sessions back to their country;
- speak English fluently.
Submit your application on the Council of Europe website (http://bit.ly/appeljeunes2018) until January 8!
More Info: https://www.coe.int/fr/web/congress/home