10 am to 18 pm
Tuesday to Sunday
The Lieu d’Europe is closed every Monday as well as on January 1st, May 1st, Easter Friday, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
- 280 meters Post office Car park free of charge – 56 rue Boecklin
- 300 meters Cemetery Car park free of charge – 16 rue du Dr Maurice Freysz
- 500 meters Centre culturel St Thomas free of charge – 9 rue de la carpe haute
- 0 meters for bicycle free of charge
- 50meters Car park Relais tram Robertsau Boecklin free of charge
- 100 meters Picard food store Car park only on Sunday free of charge
Access by public transport:
- Tram E-line: “Robertsau Boecklin”
- Bus lines L6, L1 and 30, to the “Robertsau Boecklin” stop.
- Lieu d’Europe is located in the Park, 50 metres from the tram station.